Technical Project Manager
<!– /ブログ村 –> <!– AD –>
!– Font Awesome –> <!– RSS –> <!– Google Font –> <!– Google Font Noto Sans Japanese –> <!– Web Font Yaku Han JP –>
|仕事内容||Digital trading is built on trust. At every stage of the customer journey, companies face important decisions. Is this user trustworthy? Answering this simple question accurately and quickly can be a powerful way to increase revenue and strengthen the relationship between your company and its customers. was founded with the insight that it's not about "what's being bought" or "where it's being bought", but "who you're interacting with".|
Our platform finds patterns in over 1 billion IDs in our dataset. We quarantine fraudsters, protect our users, and make sure everyone gets the experience they deserve.
Given that trust is at the heart of what we do, we attract the best talent among our peers and achieve retention and engagement levels that far exceed our benchmarks. We take great care to strengthen our corporate culture as the company grows and ensure an environment in which employees can exert their greatest influence.
About your role:
As a Technical Project Manager (TPM) you will be responsible for the successful integration of our platform by newly signed customers as well as existing customers upselling onto new products, with the ultimate goal of ensuring customers are able to start benefiting from our products as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Day to day you’ll be responsible for integrations across a portfolio of our Japan & Asia-Pacific customers, guiding them through their integration journey in a proactive fashion whilst working cross-functionally with our Sales, Solutions Consulting, Customer Success and Analytics teams to provide the optimal customer experience and ensure we’re able to meet desired go-live dates.
- Lead the integration process for your portfolio of customers, using your initiative to troubleshoot any issues that may arise during the integration process, acting as the primary point of contact and ultimate project owner throughout
- Build and maintain bespoke integration project plans for customers within your portfolio, driving the plan to completion and evaluating success throughout
- Keep senior customer stakeholders & individual business users engaged through to project completion by building and maintaining strong relationships throughout
- Lead weekly integration progress calls with your customers, ensuring calls are as productive as possible by maintaining clear agendas and following up on agreed action points and next steps
- Coordinate with the necessary teams internally to help get your customers live as quickly as possible or in time to meet any agreed deadlines
- Contribute towards the continuous optimisation of the integration process by consistently feeding back on potential improvement areas
- Attend and contribute to weekly team meetings, providing updates on your active integration projects as well as flagging any issues, risks or potential blockers
- Work experience in Japanese and English is required
- 2+ years of experience managing complex integration projects on behalf of Enterprise customers.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail with a consistent focus on delivering the highest quality of service for your customers
- Prior experience communicating complex technical concepts to technical & non-technical stakeholders
- A proven track record managing multiple projects at once and effectively prioritising your time and the needs of your customers
- An owner’s mindset with the ability to demonstrate a proactive approach to the ownership and ultimately the delivery of your projects
- Previous experience in the payments or e-commerce space is a plus
|就業条件||- Competitive salary and bonus scheme|
- Stock options
- Private medical insurance
- Pension plan
- Remote work allowance
- Half day Fridays
|福利厚生||自社サービス・製品あり 女性管理職実績あり 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 社内公用語が英語 外資系企業 ベンチャー企業 シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 教育・研修制度充実|